AUTHORPEDIA is the number 1 resource blog about Nigerian writing.
It is an emerging hub of all things Nigerian-writing, where you can get all information about Books, Authors, Publishers, Editors, Promoters, Distributors, Writers’ Groups, Reviewers/Critics and a lot more.
We bring all process from writing to publishing and reading Nigerian books, to one place – AuthorPedia.
No matter your position in the book production chain, writer, editor, publisher, promoter, reader, critic looking to:
- Reach international audiences?
- Expand your services’ reach?
- Get cheap, efficient advertising?
- Sell/buy/download books?
- Get clients for your services?
- Put your profile on the database of Nigerian authors?
- Find detailed information on Nigerian writing?
It’s all in one place — Authorpedia!
Simply put, we turn the manuscript into a book and put it readers’ hands.
We offer professional services: advertising/marketing, general consultancy, manuscript editing, publishing, educational and social, research and literary events management.
Authorpedia is Nigerian and it’s Original!